Before joining the club, we ask prospective members to visit the club, either on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon or Wednesday evening, to meet with existing members and get a feel for the club.
- Full – sailing dinghy – £165pa
- Windsurf – £140pa
- Family versions of the above cost an additional £20pa
- Junior membership – up to the age of 15 – £25pa
- Student membership – 16 to 17 or still in full time education – £40pa
- SUP membership – £50pa
- Associate membership – non-boat owning – £45pa
- Social membership – non-sailing – £45pa
- Affiliate – group with members aged 12 to 21 – poa
- Corporate group – poa
- Full members are expected to attend several times each season to assist, as appropriate, with organised on-the-water activities. Other members are exempt from this requirement.
- All members must have third party liability insurance for at least £2,000,000 for their craft before taking to the water.