Before joining the club, we ask prospective members to visit the club, either on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon or Wednesday evening, to meet with existing members and get a feel for the club.
- Full – sailing dinghy – £145pa
- Windsurf – £120pa
- Canoe/kayak – £120pa
- Family versions of the above cost an additional £20pa
- Junior membership – 11 to 14 inc – £20pa
- Student membership – 15 to 17 inc – £40pa
- Associate membership – non-boat owning – £90pa
- Social membership – non-sailing – £40pa
- Affiliate – group with members aged 12 to 21 – poa
- Corporate group – poa
- Full members are expected to attend several times each season to assist, as appropriate, with organised on-the-water activities. Other members are exempt from this requirement.
- All members must have third party liability insurance for at least £2,000,000, before taking to the water.