Before joining the club, we ask prospective members to visit the club, either on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon or Wednesday evening, to meet with existing members and get a feel for the club, after which it is simply a matter of filling in a membership application form.
- Full members can sail and keep a dinghy at the club and windsurf, annual fee £145pa.
- Windsurf members can only windsurf, annual fee £120.
- Family versions of the above cost an additional £20pa.
- Junior membership (11 to 14 inc) costs £20pa – requires a designated parent/guardian.
- Student membership (15 to 17 inc) costs £40pa
- Associate membership (non-boat owning) costs £90pa.
- Social membership (non-sailing) costs £40pa.
- Affiliate membership is available – poa.
- Full members are expected to attend several times each season to assist, as appropriate, with organised on-the-water activities. Windsurf members are exempt from this requirement.
- All members must have third party liability insurance for at least £2,000,000, before taking to the water.
- Daytickets are not available.
For more information, Contact Us